• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

So im tryin to gain some mass

Status
Not open for further replies.

VandiLLisM

Bluelighter
I eat alot of protien and carbs and try to eat my colors in veggies as well. I also take protien powder but due to money problems gyms and weightsets are hard to comeby for me. I have a curlbar with some weights and two dumb bells along with a pull up bar. Mixed with some pushups n situps this is all i really got as of now. Any tips?Also, would a backpack filled with some wiehgt for squats be bad for my back?
Edit: Also, will isometric excercise with my lower weights help build mass? I figured this question was slightly different with a cpl specific questions so i made a new thread. Feel free to close but iv been looking for exact info that i couldnt find in the other threads.

Last edited:
The backpack-if your keep your back straight and your form correct I don't think you'll have a problem.
Isometric question-yes, you can def. build mass that way.

When it comes to workouts you can do, there are plenty, some are a little difficult to put into words, I would suggest checking out some Muscle & Fitness and other bodybuilding magazines, they're a gold mine for different workouts with limited equipment. A book I would highly recommend is the 2nd edition of Strength Training Anatomy by Frederic Delavier. A great book on the proper way to every exercise and exactly what muscles are being worked.

It's $20 but borders is having a 40% off sale, could get it for a steal...

focus on calories more than just protein

make friends with raw organic soaked almonds, cashews, and pecans.

the more nuts you eat the bigger your nuts get
thus overall increasing your overall mass

T is your best friend and aslong as you raise your T levels (via nuts is the best way) then youll gain mass

That's a valuable nugget of advice, hooter...

use the search button

Status
Not open for further replies.